Case Study: New Product Development
True to fruit taste
Creating new and complimentary real fruit combinations in gin liqueurs.
Genuine colour combinations
Aligning real fruit (juice) combinations with natural colours and flavours
The addition of real fruit to a crafted gin base created symbiotic blends to maintain core values of natural and crafted.
Creating moreish tastes and authentic colours
Introduction of enticing fruit combination not available at the time.
7 years creating and servicing customer
- Created various Gin liqueur variants over the years in association with customer
- Continued Supply of Juices and flavours for the recipes
- Successful sell out of family business to commercial independent company created more sales opportunities for the parent company;
sales increase provided more NPD activity which we continued support with innovation in maintaining the crafted positioning of the
new recipe variants in what has become a more crowded market.
- Advice on legality label and information transfer for other requirements on label/pack
- Transfer of information to co-packing facility with all relevant documentation
- Trials at co-packing facility and sign off
Supply and managing supply of ingredients
Providing on-going pro-active NPD support and quick turnaround times
Understanding consumer trends and working with customer as a long-term partner seamless transition from original owners to new ownership
Integral part of customers’ value chain; allowing customer to focus on sales & marketing of their brand