IQF Banana Information and Supply
Uren can provide individually quick frozen Banana in a variety of cuts and grades to suit manufacturing needs, including:
· Sliced 10mm Grade A
· Sliced 10mm Retail Grade
· Sliced 10mm Off-cuts
· Diced 10mm
Sourced from our expert growers in Ecuador, our IQF banana is the highest quality and grown to industry standards. IQF banana can be used in a variety of applications to create delicious tasting, healthy products.
IQF banana offers all the delicious sweet flavour, soft texture, yellow colour, nutrients and vitamins of fresh bananas but with the convenience and longer shelf life of a frozen product.
Minimum Order Quantity
24 months from production.
Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and we are sure to provide you with the highest quality products at a competitive market price.
Our IQF banana can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Baking – IQF bananas can be used in bakeries to make cakes, muffins, flapjacks, pastries, biscuits, banana bread and so much more. They can be used in the mixture and as a topping or garnish.
- Desserts – in the production of pies, tarts, mousses, sundaes, cheesecakes, and trifles.
- Dairy products – ice cream, yoghurts, and frozen yoghurts, flavoured milk, milkshakes, and cream.
- Baby food and purees.
- Drinks – smoothies, juices, and fruit-flavoured alcohol
- Sauces, jams, and preserves.
- Vegan and Dairy-free– bananas can be used as a replacement for dairy-based foods such as eggs, milk, butter, cream and yoghurts in a variety of foods. This makes them a great alternative for vegans and lactose-intolerant people.
- Health and Natural food products – the banana is an incredibly nutritious fruit with a range of health benefits that appeal to the health and fitness conscious. This makes it ideal for those wanting to tap into this market by creating healthy food and drink products such as flavoured proteins, protein bars, low-fat dairy-free products and much more.
- Fruit snacks packs – dried, frozen, and fresh.
- Cereal, cereal bars, porridge, and breakfast oats.
- Retail bagged and food services – all our IQF banana products can be simply re-packaged and sold as they are.
Uren can supply IQF Banana in volumes tailored to your business needs. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and we will be sure to provide you with the highest quality products at a competitive market price. To find out more about our IQF Fruit products click here.