IQF Cultivated Blackberry
Uren can provide individually quick frozen (IQF) cultivated blackberry packaged and delivered either direct to our customers or into a cold store for service deliveries. We supply IQF cultivated blackberry in a variety of grades to suit manufacturing needs, including:
· IQF whole material
· Conventional and organic
· Global Gap Certified
IQF cultivated blackberries offer all the delicious sweet, slightly tart flavour, deep colour, texture, nutrients, and vitamins of fresh blackberries but with the long shelf life and convenience of a frozen product.
The cultivated blackberries are harvested at different times of the year depending on their origin.
The largest producer and supplier of cultivated blackberries to Europe. Their harvest season is late July to August.
Chilean blackberries are premium material and they are sweeter and higher Brix. Here they are harvested from January to February.
Chinese blackberries are harvested in September.
After harvest the blackberries are washed, graded, checked for defects and individually quick frozen directly from the field.
Minimum Order Quantity
24 months from production.
Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and we are sure to provide you with the highest quality products at a competitive market price.
IQF Cultivated Blackberry application:
Our IQF cultivated blackberries can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Baking – IQF cultivated blackberries can be used in bakeries to produce cakes, muffins, biscuits, flapjacks, pancakes, tarts, and pastries.
- Pie manufacturing – Fresh and frozen blackberry pie, crumble or strudel.Desserts and puddings – IQF blackberries can be used in the production of mousses, roulades, cheesecakes, trifles, pavlova, and panna cotta.
- Preserves, jam, sauce, puree, syrup, and coulis.
- Dairy products – ice cream, yoghurts, frozen yoghurts, and milkshakes.
- Cereal, cereal bars, porridge, and breakfast oats.
- Fruit snack packs – dried, frozen, and fresh.
- Foodservice – all our IQF cultivated blackberry products can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers.
- Retailers – our IQF cultivated blackberries can be re-packaged and sold in supermarkets or retail stores.
- Health and Natural food products – blackberries are full of nutrients and vitamins which have a range of health benefits that appeal to the health and fitness conscious. They are also naturally vegetarian, vegan, and organic.
- Non-alcoholic drinks – juices and smoothies.
- Alcoholic drinks – IQF blackberries can be used in the production of flavoured beers, ciders, gins, wines, and liqueurs.
Uren can supply IQF Cultivated Blackberry in volumes tailored to your business needs, at a competitive market price. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF Fruits click here.