IQF Pear Information and Supply
Enquire about our
Contact the IQF Fruits Team
IQF Fruits Product ListProduct List – IQF Fruit Product List – IQF Peels & Zests
Uren can provide individually quickly frozen (IQF) Pear as part of our IQF fruit range, packaged and delivered to your choice of location, whether it be directly or to a cold store for service deliveries. Uren is a leading supplier of IQF foods in the UK which means we can source IQF Pear to suit manufacturing and food service needs, including:
- 10mm Diced, Williams Variety.
Sourced from our expert growers in Italy our IQF Pear is of the highest quality and grown to industry standards. Pear is a member of the pome family, is the 5th most popular fruit in the world and is commonly used in fruit salads, desserts, and tarts.
IQF Peat has the same great taste, texture, health benefits, and nutrients as fresh Pear but with a much longer shelf life which maximises its convenience.
Uren’s IQF pear is sourced from our BRC accredited suppliers in Italy and is grown to industry standards.
When the Pear has been harvested, it is taken back to the factory to be cleaned, quality checked, , washed, and diced according The Pear is then individually quick frozen at incredibly low temperatures to prevent the formation of ice crystals to lock in flavour, freshness, and ensure a free-flowing product.
Shelf Life: 24 months from production
Packaging: 10kg carton
Minimum order quantity: 1 Pallet
IQF Pear applications
Uren’s IQF Pear can be used in a variety of manufacturing and foodservice industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Pre-packaged salads and fruit salads.
- Food service – Our IQF pear can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers as both a and frozen product.
- Desserts – Uren’s IQF pear can be used to create a range of desserts including cheesecakes, sponge cakes, sorbet, pavlova, tarts, and pannacotta.
- Sauces, salsa, puree’s, and coulis.
- Dairy products – yoghurts, ice cream, frozen yoghurt, and milkshakes.
- Non-alcoholic beverages – smoothies, flavoured water, fruit juices, and squash.
- Alcoholic beverages – Uren’s IQF pear can be used to flavour alcoholic beverages such as beer, cider, wine, gin, and other spirits
Uren can supply IQF Pear in volumes tailored to your business needs at a competitive market price. As leading suppliers of IQF fruit and vegetables throughout the UK, we have years of experience sourcing and delivering high-quality products to a variety of industries. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements, and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF fruits, click here.