IQF Plum Information and Supply
Uren can provide individually quickly frozen (IQF) Plum as part of our IQF fruit range, packaged and delivered to your choice of location, whether it be directly or to a cold store for service deliveries. Uren is a leading supplier of IQF foods in the UK which means we can source IQF Plum in a variety of cuts to suit manufacturing and food service needs, including:
Sourced from our expert growers in Serbia, our IQF Plum is of the highest quality and grown to industry standards. Plums are a juicy stone fruit, popular globally and is commonly used in salads, desserts, tarts, and to make chutney.
IQF Plum has the same great taste, texture, health benefits, and nutrients as fresh plum but with a much longer shelf life which maximises its convenience.
Uren’s IQF Plum is sourced from our BRC accredited suppliers in Serbia and is grown to industry standards.
The crop in Serbia is harvested in August- September, and stored frozen in the UK ready to use all year round.
When the Plum has been harvested, it is taken back to the factory to be cleaned, quality checked, washed, and cut according to customer requirements. The Plum is then individually quick frozen at incredibly low temperatures to prevent the formation of ice crystals to lock in flavour, freshness, and ensure a free-flowing product.
Shelf Life: 24 months from production
Packaging: 10kg carton
Minimum order quantity: 1 Pallet
IQF Plum applications
Uren’s IQF Plum can be used in a variety of manufacturing and foodservice industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Pre-packaged salads and fruit salads.
- Retail packs – IQF Plum can be dried and sold retail packed in dried fruit snack packs.
- Chutney, jams, and pickles.
- Food service – Our IQF Plum can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers as frozen product.
- Desserts – Uren’s IQF Plum can be used to create a range of desserts including cheesecakes, sponge cakes, sorbet, pavlova, tarts, and pannacotta.
- Sauces, salsa, puree’s, and coulis.
- Dairy products – yogurts, ice cream, frozen yogurt, and milkshakes.
- Non-alcoholic beverages – smoothies, flavoured water, fruit juices, and squash.
- Alcoholic beverages – Uren’s IQF Plum can be used to flavour alcoholic beverages such as beer, cider, wine, gin, and other spirits
Uren can supply IQF Plum in volumes tailored to your business needs at a competitive market price. As leading suppliers of IQF fruit and vegetables throughout the UK, we have years of experience sourcing and delivering high-quality products to a variety of industries. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements, and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF fruits, click here.