IQF Rhubarb Information and Supply
Uren can provide individually quickly frozen (IQF) Rhubarb as part of our IQF fruit range, packaged and delivered to your choice of location, whether it be directly or to a cold store for service deliveries.
Sourced from our expert growers in Poland our IQF Rhubarb is of the highest quality and grown to industry standards. Rhubarbs are popular globally and is commonly used in deserts.
IQF Rhubarb has the same great taste, texture, health benefits, and nutrients as fresh, but with a much longer shelf life which maximises its convenience.
Uren’s IQF Rhubarb is sourced from our BRC accredited suppliers in Poland and is grown to industry standards.
When the Rhubarb has been harvested, it is taken back to the factory to be cleaned, quality checked, washed and sliced. The Rhubarbs are then individually quick frozen at incredibly low temperatures to prevent the formation of ice crystals to lock in flavour, freshness, and ensure a free-flowing product.
Shelf Life: 24 months from production
Packaging: 10kg carton
Minimum order quantity: 1 Pallet
IQF Rhubarb applications
Uren’s IQF Rhubarb can be used in a variety of manufacturing and foodservice industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Pre-packaged salads and fruit salads.
- Retail packs
- Chutney, jams, and pickles.
- Food service – Our IQF Rhubarb can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers as frozen product.
- Desserts – Uren’s IQF Rhubarb can be used to create a range of desserts
- Sauces, salsa, puree’s.
- Dairy products – yoghurts, ice cream, frozen yoghurt, and milkshakes.
- Non-alcoholic beverages – smoothies, flavoured water, fruit juices, and squash.
- Alcoholic beverages – Uren’s IQF Rhubarb can be used to flavour alcoholic beverages.
Uren can supply IQF Rhubarb in volumes tailored to your business needs at a competitive market price. As leading suppliers of IQF fruit and vegetables throughout the UK, we have years of experience sourcing and delivering high-quality products to a variety of industries. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements, and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF fruits, click here.