IQF Beetroot Information and Supply
IQF Vegetables Product ListProduct List 2020 - IQF Herbs & Vegetables
Uren can provide individually quick frozen (IQF) beetroot packaged and delivered either direct to our customers or into a cold store for service deliveries. We supply IQF beetroot in a variety of sizes to suit manufacturing needs, including:
· IQF Beetroot diced 10mm
· IQF Beetroot diced 20mm
Beetroot comes in numerous varieties including purple, yellow (golden), pink and white. IQF beetroot offers all the delicious earthy taste, colour, texture, vitamins, and nutrients of fresh beetroot but with the convenience and longer shelf life of a frozen product.
Our IQF beetroot is grown in Poland by our expert, approved farmers. The beetroot is harvested up until September – October. The beetroots are picked and collected then taken to be washed, peeled and cooked and are then cut to size. They are then promptly frozen at very low temperatures to ensure maximum freshness and the highest quality product.
24 months from production
Minimum Order Quantity
IQF Beetroot Application:
Our IQF Beetroot can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
· Soup production – both fresh and canned.
· Sauces such as beetroot ketchup, beetroot relish, chutneys, and preserves.
· Salads – bagged and ready-made snack boxed.
· Smoothies, juices and health shots.
· Dips and hummus.
· Beetroot puree.
· Vegetable crisps and snack packs.
· Health food products – beetroot is packed with essential nutrients, they are a great source of fibre, folate, manganese, potassium, iron and vitamin C. They are associated with a number of health benefits including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure and increased exercise performance. Therefore, beetroot is used in many products that appeal to the health and fitness conscious.
· Beetroot powder – popular in the health food market.
· Baking – beetroot can be used to make delicious, rich and moist cakes.
· Pickled beetroot.
· Foodservice – all our IQF beetroot products can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers.
· Retailers – our IQF beetroot can be re-packaged into cans, tin, jars, vacuum packs, etc. and sold in supermarkets or retail stores.
Uren can supply IQF beetroot in volumes tailored to your business needs, at a competitive market price. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF Vegetables click here.