IQF Coriander Information and Supply
IQF Vegetables Product ListProduct List - IQF Herbs & Vegetables
Uren can provide individually quickly frozen (IQF) coriander as part of our IQF vegetable range, packaged and delivered to your choice of location, whether it be directly or into a cold store for service deliveries. Uren is a leading supplier of IQF foods in the UK which means we can supply IQF coriander in a variety of sizes to suit manufacturing and foodservice needs, including:
· IQF coriander 1-3 mm
· IQF coriander 1-6 mm
Coriander, otherwise known as cilantro, is a herb that is commonly used as a dry spice or the fresh leaves are used to add flavour to dishes. All parts of the coriander plant are edible, but the leaves and the dried seeds are mainly used in cooking to season a variety of international dishes.
IQF coriander has the same great taste, green colour, texture, strong floral aroma, and nutrients as fresh coriander but with a much longer shelf life which maximises its convenience.
Uren’s coriander is sourced from our BRC accredited suppliers across the globe. Coriander is sown from late March to early September and can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to grow fully. It is harvested by pulling off the leaves or cutting the full stem. Once the coriander is harvested, it is brought back to the factory to be washed, quality checked, and cut to size. The coriander pieces are then individually flash frozen at incredibly low temperatures to prevent the formation of ice crystals, maintaining freshness, and a free-flowing product.
24 months from production
Minimum order quantity
IQF coriander application
Uren’s IQF coriander can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing and foodservice industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
· Salads – Uren’s IQF coriander can be used in salads as a garnish or mixed in to add flavour.
· Pasta and rice – IQF coriander can be used to flavour pre-packaged pasta and rice.
· Baked goods – IQF coriander can also be used as a flavouring in naan bread, tortillas, cakes, biscuits, tarts, and pastries.
· Soups and broths –IQF coriander can be used in both fresh and frozen soups and broths, as a garnish or an ingredient to add flavour, texture, and colour.
· Sauces, purees, pastes, chutney, and dips such as salsa.
· Marinades and sauce rubs – Uren’s IQF coriander can also be used in marinades and sauce rubs for preparing chicken, fish, pork, and other meats.
· Ready meals – IQF coriander can be used as an ingredient in both fresh and frozen ready meals including curries, pasta, stir-fry, ramen, stews, tacos, fajitas, and a variety of fish and meat dishes.
· Sandwich fillings in pre-packaged sandwiches.
Uren can supply IQF coriander in volumes tailored to your business needs at a competitive market price. As leading suppliers of IQF fruit and vegetables throughout the UK, we have years of experience sourcing and delivering high-quality products to a variety of industries. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements, and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF Vegetables click here.