IQF Broccoli Florets Information and Supply
IQF Vegetables Product ListProduct List 2020 - IQF Herbs & Vegetables
Uren can provide individually quick frozen (IQF) broccoli, packaged and delivered directly to our customers or into a cold store for service deliveries. We provide IQF broccoli in a wide range of floret sizes to suit a variety of manufacturing needs, including:
· 0-15mm broccoli florets
· 10-20mm broccoli florets
· 15-30mm broccoli florets
· 20-40mm broccoli florets
· 30-50mm broccoli florets
· Broccoli rice
· Diced broccoli stalks
· Canned Whole Asparagus
· Canned Asparagus Cuts and Tips
Sourced from our expert, approved growers in France, Belgium, Spain, China and Ecuador, our IQF broccoli are premium quality and grown to industry standards. The broccoli is a brassica and belongs to the cabbage family. Broccoli is one of the most popular and widely consumed vegetables in the UK, is highly nutritious and a rich source of vitamin C.
Our IQF broccoli can be used in a variety of applications to create delicious tasting, healthy products. It is also ideal for foodservice and retail use. It offers all the flavour, texture, colour, nutrients and vitamins of fresh broccoli but with the convenience and longer shelf life of a frozen product, preventing wastage.
IQF Broccoli process:
The broccoli heads are harvested at different times of the year dependent on the origin. Once harvested the broccoli is promptly washed, quality checked, blanched, cut to size and individually quick frozen. The broccoli is rapidly frozen at incredibly low temperatures, which prevents the formation of ice crystals, allowing each piece of broccoli to remain free-flowing – ideal for manufacturers requiring identifiable broccoli pieces.
24 months from production
Minimum Order Quantity
IQF Broccoli Application
Uren’s IQF Broccoli can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
Ready meal manufacturing – IQF broccoli can be used in the production of both fresh and frozen ready meals such as stir-fries, casseroles, hot pots, stew, pasta, pizza, vegetable dishes, vegetarian and vegan meals.
· Pre-packaged vegetable dishes – both fresh and frozen.
· Soups – frozen, fresh and canned.
· Pies and quiche manufacturing – both fresh and frozen.
· Broccoli cheese.
· Health food products– broccoli is low fat, low carb and full of vitamins and minerals. It has a range of health benefits that appeal to the health and fitness conscious. It is also naturally vegetarian, vegan and organic.
· Low-calorie and diet meals – broccoli rice is a great low carb and low-calorie alternative to rice and can be used as a substitute in a variety of diet dishes.
· Foodservice – all our IQF broccoli products can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers.
· Retailers – our IQF broccoli can be re-packaged to suit your brand and sold in supermarkets and retail stores.
Uren can supply IQF Broccoli in volumes tailored to your business needs, at a competitive market price. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF Vegetables click here.