IQF Carrots Information and Supply
IQF Vegetables Product ListProduct List 2020 - IQF Herbs & Vegetables
As leading suppliers of IQF vegetables throughout the UK, Uren can supply individually quick frozen (IQF) carrots in a variety of sizes and cuts to suit manufacturing and foodservice needs, including:
- IQF Carrots Sliced
- IQF Carrots Diced 10mm
- IQF Carrots Diced 20mm
- IQF Julienne Carrots
Carrots are a root vegetable, grown underground, which are usually orange in colour, although purple, black, red, white and yellow variations are also available. Known for their delicious sweet flavour and crisp, crunchy texture, carrots are one of the most popular and highly consumed vegetables worldwide.
10kg lined Cardbord box
24 months from production
IQF Carrots Application
Our IQF carrots can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing and foodservice industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Soup production – to create both fresh and canned soups.
- Baking – carrots can be used in bakeries to create carrot cakes and muffins.
- Puree and baby food.
- Sauces and dips.
- Pre-made salads.
- Smoothies, juices and health shots.
- Pies, tarts and pastries.
- Ready meals – IQF carrots can be used in the production of both fresh and frozen ready meals including stews, hotpots, stir fry, roast dinners, shepherd’s pie, and cottage pie.
- Pre-made vegetable side dishes such as carrot and swede, carrot mash, buttered carrots, and roasted carrots.
- Snack packs.
- Vegetarian and vegan dishes – carrots are naturally vegetarian and vegan and are therefore used in many dishes as a replacement for meat products.
- Health food products – carrots are highly nutritious and are a great source of vitamin A, fibre, potassium and are full of antioxidants. They are naturally low calorie and low fat and have a variety of health benefits that appeal to the health and fitness conscious. · Foodservice – all our IQF carrot products can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers.
- Retailers – our IQF carrots can be re-packaged, re-branded and sold in supermarkets or retail stores.
Uren can supply IQF carrots in volumes tailored to your business needs, at a competitive market price. As leading suppliers of IQF fruit and vegetables throughout the UK, we have years of experience sourcing and delivering high-quality products to a variety of industries. Contact us today to discuss your business requirements and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF Vegetables click here.