IQF Butternut Squash Information and Supply
IQF Vegetables Product ListProduct List 2020 - IQF Herbs & Vegetables
As leading UK suppliers of IQF vegetables to food manufacturers and foodservice companies, Uren can supply individually quick frozen (IQF) butternut squash in a variety of sizes to suit manufacturing needs, including:
- Diced IQF Butternut Squash 10x10mm
- Diced IQF Butternut Squash 20x20mm
Butternut squash is a type of winter squash that grows on a vine, similar to a pumpkin in taste and texture it is a great source of fibre, vitamin C and A, magnesium, and potassium. IQF butternut squash offers all the delicious sweet, nutty taste, texture, aroma, vibrant orange colour, vitamins and nutritional profile of fresh butternut squash with the convenience and longer shelf life of a frozen product.
10kg lined Cardbord box
24 months from production
IQF Butternut Squash Application
Uren’s IQF Butternut Squash can be used in a wide variety of manufacturing and foodservice industries to create a range of different products. These include but are not limited to:
- Soup production – to create both fresh and canned butternut squash soup.
- Pasta – IQF butternut squash can be used as a filling for ravioli and tortellini
- Pies, tarts and pastries.
- Ready meals – IQF butternut squash can be used in the production of both fresh and frozen ready meals including pasta, stir fry, curry, risotto, and stew.
- Butternut squash puree.
- Baby food.
- Sauces, chutneys, and dips.
- Pre-made salads.
- Baking – butternut squash can be used in bakeries to create many delicious and often healthier versions of bread, muffins, cakes, and pancakes.
- Smoothies, juices, and health shots.
- Vegetarian and vegan meals – butternut squash is often used in vegetarian and vegan meals as a replacement for meat as it is healthy, tasty, filling, and packed full of essential nutrients.
- Health food products – butternut squash is full of nutrients and vitamins, is low-calorie and a brilliant source of fibre, potassium, and Vitamin A. Therefore, butternut squash is used in many health foods and weight loss/low calorie products. · Foodservice – all our IQF butternut squash products can be packaged as they are and sold to wholesalers.
- Retailers – our IQF butternut squash can be re-packaged, re-branded and sold in supermarkets or retail stores.
Uren can supply IQF butternut squash in volumes tailored to your business needs, at a competitive market price. As leading suppliers of IQF fruit and vegetables throughout the UK, we have years of experience sourcing and delivering high-quality products to a variety of industries. Contact us today
to discuss your business requirements and our friendly team of experts will be more than happy to help. To find out more about our IQF Vegetables click here.